Oven-roasted tandoori chicken thighs
- 100g (1 pot) Ambu Tree tandoori marinade
- 1kg skin-on chicken thighs (with bone)
- Oil/cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Rub one 100g pot of marinade over chicken thighs. (Can use straight away or for deeper flavours, you can marinade for up to 12 hours/overnight.)
- Roast chicken on grill rack (with a tray below to capture any fat dripping below), brush with oil (or low fat cooking spray) and cook for around 15 minutes until the chicken gets a crispy, barbecued effect.
- Turn over and repeat step 3.
Serve with rice, lentils and a cucumber and tomato salad.